CAUTION: Please check the back of your converter box for the correct serial number. To install a wrong firmware will break down your TV-Box permanently. iView will NOT be responsible for converter boxes damaged due to incorrect firmware being installed on the device.
Instructions for upgrading IV-3500STB firmware
- Download and copy "flash.bin and usb_upgrade_all_flash.bin" to flash drive.
- Insert Flash drive to converter box.
- Press "Menu" on the remote. Select "System". Go to Software Update. Select "usb_upgrade_all_flash.bin." Upgrading will show, after finish installing.
- Select "Menu" again go to "System". Select "Restore Factory Default" it needs to reset the box to be able to work.
- Or you may click "Instruction" icon below, for step-by-step instruction of downloading firmware.
Or you can download the guide here.
This firmware has improved the:
- QAM capability
- Daily and weekly recordings
- Midnight recording bug
- Daylight Saving time
- Closed Captioning functions
- Freezing issue
This is firmware for iView 3500STB.
|IVIEW-3500STB||Remote Upgrade (VR)||3.2 MB||10/14/2013||Download|
|IVIEW-3500STB||USB Upgrade (V6)||3.2 MB||10/14/2013||Download|