To download firmware or update, you have to use a PC (Personal Computer) to be able to install.
This will only work on Windows XP and Windows 7.
How to download Firmware?
- Please click “Firmware” icon below to start downloading firmware.
- After finish downloading firmware, use 7-Zip to extract or decompress files.
- Or you may click “Instruction” icon below, for step-by-step instruction of downloading firmware.
900TPCII Unlock Step
- Turn off the MID.
- Press and hold the "Volume+" key, at the same time, press and hold the power key, then release them till the yellow robot shows on the screen. As the picture shown below:
- Press "Volume-" key, choose “wipe data/factory reset”, then press power key to confirm.
- Press "YES-- delete all user data”, then press power key to confirm.
- Then the MID will reset.
Before downloading the Firmware please make sure to know the serial number, this number can be found behind the tablet on a white sticker or on the box. Be sure to download the correct firmware that goes with your serial number. If you download the wrong firmware your tablet will get damaged.
If your serial number is between the following use: Firmware “A”:
- 1210-IVIEW900TPCII-0001 ---- 1210-IVIEW900TPCII-5000
- 1211-IVIEW900TPCII-0001 -----1211-IVIEW900TPCII-6000
- 1212-IVIEW900TPCII-0001 ---- 1212-IVIEW900TPCII-7000
- 1301-IVIEW900TPCII-0001 ---- 1301-IVIEW900TPCII-7000
- 1301-IVIEW900TPCII-7001 ---- 1301-IVIEW900TPCII-15000
If your serial number is between the following use: Firmware “B”:
- 1301-IVIEW900TPCII-H00001 --- 1301-IVIEW900TPCII-H10000
If your serial number is between the following use: Firmware “C”:
- 1303-IVIEW900TPCII-Z00001 ---- 1303-IVIEW900TPCII-Z35000
If your serial number is between the following use: Firmware “D”:
- 1305-IVIEW900TPCII-C00001 ---- 1305-IVIEW900TPCII-C20000
- 1310-IVIEW900TPCII-L00001 ---- 1310-IVIEW900TPCII-L10000
If your serial number is between the following use: Firmware “E”:
- 1311-IVIEW900TPCII-N0001---- 1311-IVIEW900TPCII-N8000
This is firmware for iView 900TPCII. Before downloading the firmware be sure to download the firmware that corresponds to your tablet (4.0 Android or 4.2 Android), know the difference between your operating system. As stated before, downloading the wrong firmware can permanatly damage your tablet.
|IVIEW-900TPCII||4.0 Android||353 MB||10/10/2013||Download|
|IVIEW-900TPCII A||4.2 Android||356 MB||01/30/2014||Download|
|IVIEW-900TPCII B||4.2 Android||359 MB||01/30/2014||Download|
|IVIEW-900TPCII C||4.2 Android||359 MB||01/30/2014||Download|
|IVIEW-900TPCII D||4.2 Android||443 MB||01/30/2014||Download|
|IVIEW-900TPCII E||4.2 Android||18.0 MB||01/30/2014||Download|